The AUTOMATIC CONTROL group develops basic and applied research in automatic control, with special emphasis on modelling, control and supervision of nonlinear, complex and/or large-scale systems.
The group has acquired specific expertise in the application of advanced control techniques to environmental resources management, specifically in the water and energy fields. The group participates in the CSIC Interdisciplinary Tematic Platforms (PTI) of "Large Scale Energy Storage - FLOWBAT2021" and "Mobility - MOBIL2030".
Moreover, the group has extensive experience in technology transfer to industry, and has a Fuel Cell Laboratory, unique in Spain for its capabilities of characterisation, operation, control studies.
- Ciencia y Tecnologías Físicas
- Tecnologías Físicas
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE7 Systems and Communication Engineering
- 1 Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- 1.1. A new generation of components and systems: engineering of advanced and smart embedded components and systems
- 5. Climate action, resource efficiency and raw materials
- 5.2. Sustainably managing natural resources and ecosystems