Training and employment
The are many alternatives for joining and working in the CSIC: to do it as a researcher, it is required to be in possession of the title of doctor; as a researcher in training, through a predoctoral contract; as technician, supporting research directly in its diverse modalities; or as a technician responsible for the administrative management.
Depending on the duration of the employment relationship, it is possible to choose one of the following options:
- Public servants and public employees: to have a stable and permanent relationship with the CSIC, as a researcher or technician, in any of its fields of activity. These processes are linked to the public employment offer, an instrument that marks the human resources policy.
- Temporal contracts with a fixed term relationship, to participate in research projects, agreements and contracts, prior selection through the labour exchange or specific calls. Also being a beneficiary of the programmes of national, autonomous, European and / or international funding agencies, prior selection according to their respective calls.
- Ayudas para contratos Juan de la Cierva-formación 2018
- Ayudas para contratos Juan de la Cierva-incorporación 2018
- Ayudas para contratos Ramón y Cajal (RYC) 2018
- Ayudas para contratos para la formación de investigadores en empresas (Doctorados Industriales) 2018
- Convocatoria Beatriz Galindo de ayudas para la atracción del talento investigador
- Ayudas para contratos Torres Quevedo (PTQ) 2018
- Ayudas para contratos de Personal Técnico de Apoyo (PTA) 2018
The CSIC is a singular research body in Spain recognised and valued by society.
The CSIC’s Labour Exchange is the selection mechanism to access the positions of temporal work linked to research projects, agreements and contracts.
The Department for Postgraduate and Specialisa¬tion (DPE) contributes to define and implement the agency's policy regarding the training of research personnel.
The programme of High Specialisation Courses includes all the teachings that CSIC researchers offer in the form of postgraduate courses aimed at graduates, engineers, architects, etc.