- INSTITUTO DE TECNOLOGIAS FISICAS Y DE LA INFORMACION LEONARDO TORRES QUEVEDO
- Head researcher
- M.CARMEN HORRILLO GÜEMES
Technology of Advanced Sensors
The SENSAVAN Group, integrates a Scientific Investigator, Carmen Horrillo Güemes, who was co-founder of the initial Laboratory of Sensors (1988) and later in 2009 was renamed Grupo GRIDSEN. From 1999 to 2011 she led the Group. It also has a Research Assistant and 1 a ComFuturo researcher.
Lines of investigation:
1. Development of resistive sensors with micro-nano structured layers to supply noses and already developed laptops. This will consolidate the I + D line of microsensors (MOX), applying it to environmental and defense security, and food.
2. Development of magnetic sensors and study of the effect of the incorporation of functionalized nanoparticles on the structures, for the application in environmental control: detection of polluting gases and influence on health.
3. Realization of chemical and biochemical sensors (Love, SAW, magnetic and resistive) for their application in biomedicine: Early detection of diseases (degenerative diseases)
- Ciencia y Tecnologías Físicas
- Tecnologías Físicas
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE4 Physical and Analytical Chemical Sciences
- 1 Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- 1.6. Micro- and nanoelectronics and photonics
- 5. Climate action, resource efficiency and raw materials
- 5.5. Developing comprehensive and sustained global environmental observation and information systems