Systems Biophysics and Computational Biology.
Our research activity is focused on computational and mathematical analysis of biological systems at their various levels of organization, from molecular properties to cell behaviour and the role these play in the cell population dynamics. The main objective is to deepen our understanding of the underlying mechanisms and to use this information for the controlling and designing cellular processes. For this, we use the latest computational technologies with a wide range of methods including molecular dynamics, structural bioinformatics, stochastic simulation algorithms and mathematical analysis of dynamic systems.
- Biología y Biomedicina
- Biología estructural y biofísica
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS1 Molecular and Structural Biology and Biochemistry
- 4. Biotechnology
- 4.1. Boosting cutting-edge biotechnologies as future innovation drivers
- 1. Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- 1.04. Understanding disease