- INSTITUTO DE CIENCIAS DE LA CONSTRUCCION EDUARDO TORROJA
- Head researcher
- MARTA MARIA CASTELLOTE ARMERO
Sustainable Interaction of the Construction Materials with the Environment (ISCMA)
The research group ISCMA was created in the year 2002 and currently consists of 7 people: a research scientist, a scientific holder, 1 hired researcher in the Ramon y Cajal Spanish program, 1 predoctoral fellow and 3 hired It is a young group, dynamic and enthusiastic with multidisciplinary spirit (2 Dr. Chemical sciences, 1 Dr. Mechanical and Materials Engineer, 1 Bachelor in environmental science, 1 arquitect, 1 Industrial engineer and a technical analysis and control). In recent years, the group has participated in several research projects both nationally and internationally and its members have a distinctly internationalising, participating in standards groups (AENOR and CEN) and thematic networks at national, European and international, as well as committees of the RILEM, EOTA, ACI and COST actions, displaying numerous publications in the Journal Citation Reports of the WOK as well as presentations at national and international congresses of most prestigious area.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Materiales
- Materiales con aplicaciones en salud, alimentación, TICS, construcción, y transporte.
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE8 Products and Processes Engineering
- 3. Advanced materials
- 3.7. Optimization of the use of materials
- 5. Climate action, resource efficiency and raw materials
- 5.4. Enabling the transition towards a green economy through eco-innovation