- INSTITUTO DE CIENCIAS DE LA CONSTRUCCION EDUARDO TORROJA
- Head researcher
- JOSE ANTONIO TENORIO RIOS
Sustainable and advanced construction
The aim of Sustainable and Advanced Construction group, is to explore the limits of knowledge and construction technology in order to propose new materials, products and construction systems that have advantages over existing ones, under the premise of being more sustainable.
Advanced and sustainable construction must be seen from a broad point of view that includes the development of new construction tools (materials, processes and services) with better performance, functionalities (multifunctional) and capabilities, oriented to satisfying the well-being of the user and the society always in a way environmentally friendly. The group Sustainable and Advanced Construction tries to forecast the future of construction as a way of adaptation and mitigation of climate change. The group consist of 9 people, 5 women and 4 men.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Materiales
- Materiales con aplicaciones en salud, alimentación, TICS, construcción, y transporte.
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE8 Products and Processes Engineering
- 3. Advanced materials
- 3.5. Materials for creative industries
- 3. Secure, clean and efficient energy
- 3.5. New knowledge and technologies