- CENTRO DE EDAFOLOGIA Y BIOLOGIA APLICADA DEL SEGURA
- Head researcher
- JUAN ALBALADEJO MONTORO
Soil and water conservation
The research group focuses on the generation of basic and applied knowledge on the functioning of ecological, hydrological and geomorphological processes involved in desertification, land degradation and restoring of semiarid ecosystems, in order to contribute to sustainable land management.
(The research group focuses on subjects of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, related to Earth Sciences and Biology).
The research group addresses the sustainable use and management of semiarid Mediterranean ecosystems following an integrated landscape approach that combines the understanding of biophysical factors and proceess with the analysis of socio-economics systems
- Ciencias Agrarias
- Sistemas de producción, suelos y aguas
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE10 Earth System Science
- 7. Other
- 7.1. Other
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.1. Sustainable agriculture and forestry