- INSTITUTO DE CIENCIA Y TECNOLOGIA DE ALIMENTOS Y NUTRICION
- Head researcher
- MERCEDES CARECHE RECACOECHEA
Quality and Safety of Fishery and Aquaculture Products (QUALIFISH)
Activity related with the quality and safety of fishery and aquaculture products. At present the main objective is centred a) in the design and development of strategies to reduce the risk of parasites present in seafood in terms of their viability and allergenicity, and b) in the development of methods to authenticate the treatments given to the fish to reduce this risk, or in the detection of fraude. The group members have been characterized for a high participation in international projects so that 60.8% of the competitive funds obtained by the group members came from international projects, mainly EU.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Alimentos
- Calidad y Seguridad Alimentaria
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS9 Applied Life Sciences and Non-Medical Biotechnology
- 7. Other
- 7.1. Other
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.2. Sustainable and competitive agri-food sector for a safe and healthy diet