Polymer Photochemistry Group
The Research Group is devoted to the Synthesis of new polymers as well as structural and surface modification of polymer materials and multicomplex system, with the aim to contribute to the environmental preservation, from the point of view of no-accumulation in the environment by means of biodegradability, to avoid biofilm formation and detection/elimination of contaminants by the use of polymeric fluorescence sensors. The degradation (thermal, photochemical and biological) and environmental stabilisation of the material is studied from the chemical point of view: polymer structure, additives, photochemical raction, etc.
Also, the Group is developing new solid polyelectrolites (including different functionalities) focused for energy storage.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Materiales
- Materiales con aplicaciones en energía y medioambiente
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE5 Synthetic Chemistry and Materials
- 3. Advanced materials
- 3.2. Materials development and transformation
- 7. Other
- 7.1. Other