Plant development and signal transduction_6
SPATIAL CONTROL OF BRASSINOSTEROID SIGNALING IN PLANT STEM CELLS
The laboratory of Dr. Caño-Delgado investigates how BR signalling controls plant development, with a particular focus in understanding the spatial regulation of BR signalling in the vascular and stem cells. We have investigated how BRs control distinct cellular activities during plant development, as we have found that BRs play key roles in stem cell function and cell cycle progression at the root meristem development (Gonzalez-Garcia et al., Development, 2011), opening new avenues to study the role of stem cells on a mechanistic level.
- Ciencias Agrarias
- Biología, bioquímica y fisiología vegetal
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS3 Cellular and Developmental Biology
- 4. Biotechnology
- 4.1. Boosting cutting-edge biotechnologies as future innovation drivers
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.2. Sustainable and competitive agri-food sector for a safe and healthy diet