Oceanography of Ecosystem
The group is dedicated to the analysis of aquatic systems by implementing conceptual and technological tools generated in the field of oceanography. These analyses range from the physical processes that govern water masses to the consequences they have for the biogeochemistry and for key levels for management either because they are economic resources for their contribution to biodiversity.
- Recursos Naturales
- Ciencias del Mar
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE10 Earth System Science
- 2. Nanotechnologies
- 2.5. Developing capacity-enhancing techniques, measuring methods and equipment
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.3. Unlocking the potential of aquatic living resources