Molecular Spectroscopy Group - Microwave
We are part of Physical Chemistry Department at University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) and Biofisika Institute (CSIC – UPV/EHU). Our research focus on the accurate structural characterization of biomolecules and molecules of astrophysical interest and its molecular interactions by state-of-the-art spectroscopic techniques in the gas phase.
Our research encompasses different methodologies ranging from the microwave spectroscopy, laser spectroscopy and computational modelling. The group has an extensive network of national and international collaborations.
- Ciencia y Tecnologías Químicas
- Química Biológica y Médica
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE4 Physical and Analytical Chemical Sciences
- 4. Biotechnology
- 4.1. Boosting cutting-edge biotechnologies as future innovation drivers
- 1. Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- 1.04. Understanding disease