- INSTITUTO DE BIOLOGIA MOLECULAR Y CELULAR DE PLANTAS PRIMO YUFERA
- Head researcher
- FRANCISCO MADUEÑO ALBI
Molecular genetics of plant and inflorescence architecture
We are interested in inflorescence architecture and its evolution. We aim to understand the genetic networks that control the development of the inflorescence and how they have evolved to generate the great diversity of inflorescence architectures present in nature.
We also aim to develop biotechnological tools to improve crop yield through the modification of plant and inflorescence architecture.
- Ciencias Agrarias
- Biología, bioquímica y fisiología vegetal
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS3 Cellular and Developmental Biology
- 4. Biotechnology
- 4.2. Biotechnology-based industrial processes
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.1. Sustainable agriculture and forestry