Microbiology and Technology of Marine Products
Development of strategies in order to improve both quality and safety of fish and seafood products with the combined activity a line of research focused on the study of the physiology and control of high incidence pathogenic bacterial biofilms together with a R&D Advanced service unit in food preservation (SICAL).
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Alimentos
- Calidad y Seguridad Alimentaria
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS9 Applied Life Sciences and Non-Medical Biotechnology
- 5. Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- 5.1. Technologies for Factories of the Future
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.2. Sustainable and competitive agri-food sector for a safe and healthy diet