- INSTITUTO DE INVESTIGACION EN CIENCIAS DE LA ALIMENTACION
- Head researcher
- MIGUEL ANGEL DE LA FUENTE LAYOS
The group is a reference in the study of dairy fat with extensive experience in the characterization of lipid compounds both in food and biological matrices. The main objective is to find scientific and/or technological alternatives to enhance the healthy properties of milk fat (such as conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), omega-3 FA and phospholipids) and to develop dairy products with more added values by improving their nutritional characteristics.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Alimentos
- Alimentos funcionales y Nutrición
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS1 Molecular and Structural Biology and Biochemistry
- 5. Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- 5.1. Technologies for Factories of the Future
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.2. Sustainable and competitive agri-food sector for a safe and healthy diet