Lasers, nanostructures and materials processing (LANAMAP)
The activity of the Group is focused in the investigation of the physicochemical processes involved in the micro- and nanofabrication of materials by laser ablation and irradiation in the nano- and femtosecond temporal domains and in the ultraviolet to infrared spectral range. Our interest is the understanding and description of the mechanisms that govern the laser-material interaction from a fundamental perspective, in the ablative and sub-ablative regimes, and the development of laser control strategies by application of advanced methods of manipulation of the pulsed laser radiation. We pay special attention to those phenomena that are susceptible of application in areas such as the development of low-cost, flexible electronic devices, data storage devices and sensors and in the conservation of Cultural Heritage.
The activities and the results of our research are described in the continuously updated web page http://lanamap.iqfr.csic.es/.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Materiales
- Nanociencia y nanotecnologías
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE4 Physical and Analytical Chemical Sciences
- 2. Nanotechnologies
- 2.4. Efficient synthesis and manufacturing of nanomaterials, components and systems
- 6. Inclusive, innovative and secure societies
- 6.2. Innovative societies