Immunology and Genomics
Study of the molecular basis of the immune response of cultured fish and shellfish against pathogens.
Study of inflammation and viral infections in vertebrates using the zebrafish model.
- Ciencias Agrarias
- Producción y sanidad animal
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS9 Applied Life Sciences and Non-Medical Biotechnology
- 4. Biotechnology
- 4.1. Boosting cutting-edge biotechnologies as future innovation drivers
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.3. Unlocking the potential of aquatic living resources