Group of Active Vulcanism
Research on the Geophysical premonitory for early detection of volcanic unrest.:.
Deformation using geodetic GPS and inclinometry.
Microseismic activity short and medium term.
Geogas Variations in underground environments.
Registration, high-resolution, environmental changes
Paleomagnetic laboratory, applied to the reconstruction of the volcanic history of the Canary archipelago
Study lithospheric processes associated with volcanic unrest on oceanic islands ..
Magnetic susceptibility applied to the study of the paleoenvironment of the Neanderthals in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Recursos Naturales
- Ciencias de la Tierra y de la Atmósfera
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE10 Earth System Science
- 7. Other
- 7.1. Other
- 5. Climate action, resource efficiency and raw materials
- 5.5. Developing comprehensive and sustained global environmental observation and information systems