Study of the environmental behavior of agrochemicals (pesticides, plant growth regulators, allelopathic compounds, plant signaling products or plants hormones, etc.) and other compounds that can reach the soil as a consequence of human activities (pharmaceutical or veterinary drugs, industrial contaminants, urban contaminants, etc.). Also, this group develops strategies based on the use of sorbents (organic residues, biochar, and modified clays) to increase the efficacy of those agrochemicals and to minimize the environmental impact on the agroecosystem.
- Ciencias Agrarias
- Sistemas de producción, suelos y aguas
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE10 Earth System Science
- 5. Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- 5.1. Technologies for Factories of the Future
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.1. Sustainable agriculture and forestry