Developmental Biology and Genetic Resources in Pomology
This group combines the characterization of genetic resources in fruit trees with a developmental biology approach, studying biological mechanism with an agronomic impact. For this purpose, field characterization is combined with biological and molecular tools, and out of this convergence derives an early selection line of work.
We gather here just the people and the contributions belonging to the EE Aula Dei-CSIC. But the group is working as such for the last ten years - from the first call - as an Excellence Consolidate group of the Aragon Government, integrating people from EE Aula Dei, CITA-Aragon Government and from the subtropical fruits group in the IHSM La Mayora-CSIC. Currently, the group is integrated into the Research Group in Fruitculture: Characterization, adaptation and breeding.
- Ciencias Agrarias
- Agrobiotecnología y mejora vegetal
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS9 Applied Life Sciences and Non-Medical Biotechnology
- 4. Biotechnology
- 4.3. Innovative and competitive platform technologies
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.1. Sustainable agriculture and forestry