Design and Test of AMS and RF integrated circuits and systems
The group activities are related to the design and test of analog, mixed-signal and radio-frequency integrated circuits (AMS-RF ICs), targeting a broad application range. Recent activity has focused on following sub-lines:
• Development of design techniques and methodologies, mainly in advanced CMOS technologies, for analogue mixed-signal and radiofrequency circuits
• Development of efficient characterization and test techniques for integrated mixed-signal and RF circuits.
• Design of analog and mixed-signal circuits and systems for critical aerospace applications, with emphasis on embedded aerospace applications.
• Development of alternative novel bio-instrumentation circuits and systems (Lab-on-Chip).
• Development, analysis and design of circuits using emerging devces and non-conventional logic models.
- Ciencia y Tecnologías Físicas
- Tecnologías Físicas
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE7 Systems and Communication Engineering
- 1 Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- 1.6. Micro- and nanoelectronics and photonics
- 7. Other
- 7.1. Other