Chemistry of Natural Products
The group is currently engaged in the design and synthesis of chemical derivatives or natural products analogues and the study of their potential pharmacological activity. Nowadays, the group has a very small number of members since the contracts have not been renewed after their completion and they did not get the opportunity to access new permanent possitions.
Scientific collaborations with different groups are maintained (University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, University of Havana, University of Mentouri ..).
- Ciencia y Tecnologías Químicas
- Química Biológica y Médica
- PE - DOMAIN PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- PE5 Synthetic Chemistry and Materials
- 2. Nanotechnologies
- 2.4. Efficient synthesis and manufacturing of nanomaterials, components and systems
- 1. Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- 1.04. Understanding disease