Chemistry and biochemistry of pigments
Identification of chlorophylls and carotenoids in foods and new food formula. Chlorophyll and carotenoid pigments as a source of food color. Pigments as biochemical markers of traceability, quality and health values of foods.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Alimentos
- Tecnología de los alimentos
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS9 Applied Life Sciences and Non-Medical Biotechnology
- 7. Other
- 7.1. Other
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.2. Sustainable and competitive agri-food sector for a safe and healthy diet