- INSTITUTO DE CIENCIA Y TECNOLOGIA DE ALIMENTOS Y NUTRICION
- Head researcher
- ANTONIO DIEGO MOLINA GARCIA
Biophysical Aspects of Food, its Processes and Preservation (FoodCRYOPHYS)
This group studies relevant problems in Food Science, from an approach considering the techniques and methods of Biophysics. This group is naturally interdisciplinary, both in the questions studied and in the methodology employed. As a small and emerging group, a large part of its activity is organized around collaborative relations, mainly international.
KEYWORDS: Polysaccharides and Agrofood By-products; Starch; High Hydrostatic Pressures-Low Temperatures; Food Microstructure and Biophysics; Ice Crystal Dynamics and Vitrification; Hydrodynamics; Cryopreservation; Natural Antioxidants; Chitosan; Food Microbiology and Parasitology; Differential Scanning Calorimetry; Analytical Ultracentrifugation; Electron Microscopy.
- Ciencia y Tecnología de Alimentos
- Calidad y Seguridad Alimentaria
- LS - LIFE SCIENCES
- LS9 Applied Life Sciences and Non-Medical Biotechnology
- 4. Biotechnology
- 4.3. Innovative and competitive platform technologies
- 2. Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bioeconomy.
- 2.2. Sustainable and competitive agri-food sector for a safe and healthy diet